Product Marketing Coordinator 2023 Summer Intern
Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing at a rapidly growing tech company and learn the fundamentals of popular marketing tools including: marketing automation, CRM, sales engagement as well as a number of other martech stack tools.
This Marketing Coordinator position offers hands-on learning and exposure to the core areas of marketing associated with building the top of funnel from generating market awareness, identifying product/services demand, to scheduling the first meeting with a prospect. The Marketing Coordinator should be excited to learn and collaborate in a fast-paced and dynamic marketing team environment.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will…
- Assist with social media engagement by helping manage Nasuni social channels and communities (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Yammer, Spiceworks)
- Assist with analyzing lead sources and performance
- Run demand generation programs that result in leads for the inside sales organization
- Help coordinate lead follow up and support for inside sales organization
- Help field marketing execute on regional events
- Additional projects based on interests and skillset
Required skills + experience we look for are…
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program
- Ability to work remotely until or at Nasuni Global Headquarters in Boston’s Seaport: One Marina Park Drive, Boston MA 02210 if/when it is appropriate to do so.
- Available Summer 2023 – June 5th through August 18th.
- Work remotely/hybrid Monday through Friday to learn from the Marketing team.
- Building a strong academic record
- Familiar with social media platforms, marketing metrics and fundamentals of the 4Ps
- A self-starter who likes getting their hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done
With the world’s only cloud-native global file system at its heart, Nasuni delivers a file services platform built for the cloud that combines the performance of local file servers with the scalability and durability of cloud storage, all at about half the cost of traditional file infrastructures. Users can migrate NAS silos to the cloud storage of their choice for on-demand capacity expansion, built-in backup, instant disaster recovery, multi-site file sharing and a system that can span continents. Nasuni operates globally from its worldwide headquarters in Boston, Mass., USA.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer some additional perks while working here this summer. These include:
- Best in class employee onboarding and training
- Great team culture and social activities
- Collaborative workspaces
- Free on-site fitness centers and stocked kitchens in select office locations
- Professional development resources
If you are interested in this opportunity, Apply Here
Internships Boston, Massachusetts