Hot Jobs for a hot summer!
We are hiring kind-hearted Care Assistants and help us spread love, joy and stability to our clients across Bromley.
To find out more about this job opportunity, read this article till the end.
Care Assistant (Domiciliary) Bromley
- Assisting with Personal Care and Medications.
- Helping with mobility around the home
- Providing support at mealtimes
- Supporting with Shopping and Domestic Duties
- Able to provide a warm smile even on the darkest of days
- To offer a gentle hand when things are a little gloomy
- Able to share a kind word when the days are long and dreary
- Able to make a nice cuppa when life is a little lonely
- Offer a listening ear when things get tough
- Excellent Training Induction
- Care Certificate Qualification and NVQ/Diplomas
- £500 Welcome Bonus
- Holiday Pay
- Ongoing Training, Support and Career Progression
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme (which will pay you £250 for every successful referral)
- Mileage for Drivers
- ‘Carer of the Month’ Award
- Company Pension
- Quick and Easy Recruitment Process
- Proud to Care Rewards
We can offer you morning, evening and weekend shifts so you too can have a work/home life balance
If you are available to assist with morning care visits (07:00-10:00), evening care visits (17:00-21:00), or all day shifts and can work alternative weekends we want to hear from you- TODAY!
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away.
Due to the high level of applications, we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants, whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
We endeavour to respond to shortlisted candidates within 3 working days.
If you are interested in this job, Click Here to Apply