Animal Friends Pet Insurance wants to hire a Telephone Customer Service Agent in their organization.
They provide cover for over one million of the UK’s cats, dogs, horses and riders, we also make a difference.
Their multi-award winning cover offers you a variety of policies to suit you, your pet’s needs and your budget. And when you become an animal friend, you can be proud knowing that your pet and your policy are helping support vulnerable animals around the world.
To find out more about this job opportunity, read this article till the end.
Telephone Customer Service Agent – Remote
Package: £21,000 salary with excellent benefits including 25 holiday days (plus your birthday off), a health care cash plan and pet insurance discounts
Location: We offer the opportunity to work completely from home within the UK, be office based in Amesbury, or split your time between home and office
Hours and Rota: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday between the hours of 9am – 5pm, no weekends required. Must also be available for full time training during the 4 week induction and training programme
Start Date: 14th August 2023
What we look for in you as a Customer Service Agent
- Previous experience providing customer service via phone is essential.
- As you’ll be working to KPI’s, experience working within a targeted environment would be an advantage
- Often, you’ll be supporting our customers when their pet is injured or unwell, empathy and professionalism are required as is a high level of resilience and patience
- Within this busy repetitive role you’ll need to be organised and motivated, with good attention to detail
- Able to easily work from home with a quiet space and good internet connection
What you`ll get up to as a Customer Service Agent
To give you an idea what to expect, you`ll be:
- Taking inbound calls from our existing customers providing patient friendly first line assistance with routine enquiries including how to make a claim, policy cover, changes to customer details and payment queries
- Working within a busy, and at times challenging role, patience and consistency will be key
- Upskilling to support other operational areas with various customer queries via telephone, live chat and email
- Taking part in an in-depth induction and training programme to ensure you’re a technical expert when it comes to answering customer queries
What Animal Friends is all about!
Animal Friends has grown to become not only an award-winning business but one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK, with over 450 colleagues helping us to look after over 1 million pets, offering cover for cats, dogs and horses. A large part of our success is due to our company values which are the foundation of how we work, we are courageous by continually looking for new ways to innovate our customers experience and the pet insurance industry. We are kind-hearted with animal welfare being important to us, we donate and support over 300 charities across the UK and worldwide, to date, we have donated over £7 million. And we are passionate about the support we provide to our customers helping them care for their pets.
Benefits Of Working With Animal FriendsWe recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and we give you your birthday off
- 95% of our employee’s own pets, we’re able to provide up to 50% off insurance along with free access to our Vet consultation app JOII
- We believe looking after employees’ health is important, so we offer discount on gym membership, access to a Wellbeing hub and a health care cash plan
- We like to celebrate success and recognise excellent employee performance; we will donate £3k to the charity of our employee of the quarter’s choice
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a courageous, passionate and kind-hearted team
Animal Friends Pet Insurance Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and they welcome applications from people of all ages, genders, ethnicities, nationalities, disabilities, religions, and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
They offer accessibility help with application forms which is available via the jobs page of their website.
Please note all our interviews are taking place via Teams.
Phone Agent | Contact Centre | Call Centre | Customer Support | Client Support | Insurance
If you are interested in this job, Click Here to Apply